Wednesday, December 2, 2009

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comHi everyone...

Do you like the emoticons in this post?blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com So cute rite?
These are just a few of the many emoticons i have in my disposal blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com See the print screen below for majority of the emoticon i have blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com




Now i can post more without having to insert so much pictures of my own.Plus show more variety of emotion in my post now... I know you will be bored with all my talking rite?

Now you, my readers can tell if i'm;



blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Happy

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Blurred
Depressedblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
or just plain pissed off..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Do you want to have it for your blog too? Click here

Anyway.. Gotta go finish my assignment...blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com plus i still got so much to study before my exam...blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

My parents better not find out bout that or they will have me for dinner... .blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Wishing you...blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

G-Devilblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments: