Monday, December 7, 2009

Lesson I learn from cooking...


blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comOn a scale of 1 to 10 how well you rate your cooking?blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


Hmm... This is a question i ponder a lot on as well. I ask people to rate on my behalf and the reply i get is vary with different groups of people. Some say my cooking is deliciousblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com but there are some that say my cooking should not be seen or eaten by peopleblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com. Since there is such a wide gap on how well i cook i suppose i can rate myself a 2=Bad cook!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com and a 8=Well rounded cook.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Why do i rate myself so you ask? I realized the people that rate me a two are those who taste dishes which are my own creationblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com. Due to my lack of culinary knowledge, the success rate when i cook ala "freestyle" is only 40%. I cannot deny this because there were cases where i had a upset tummy after eating my own creation, "Steamed EGG and Maggi"blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com.(food poisoning)

Then again, when i do a bit of homework and change a bit here and there on a existing reciepe, the success rate is 85%!!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com So after testing this theory a few times, i found out i indeed do cook better when i follow instruction instead of freestyling... Now more and more people are praising my cooking!!!!!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com, but i still have to convince those who rate me 2 to change their minds. (Assuming they dare to try my cooking again)blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

This is an example of cooking without fully following instructions....



Gone to experiment some more in the kitchen...
G-DEVIL

No comments: