Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dear Santa or Santarina...

I have been (Mostly) a good boy this year... So i hope that this year you will send me a present that i will like...blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
To make your job alot more easier, I'm going to list down 6 of the things i wanted most for Christmas...

6. A new pair of sandals....My current pair of sandals is slowly breaking down due to frequent usage. But don't expect much from the sandals because I bought it a a night market for RM15, so i got what i paid for. It stains my feet every time i wear it and it keeps wanting to trip me because the head is going to tear apart anytime soon. The only reason I still did not throw it away is because it is comfortable as hell and i'm used to wearing it. (I think it is cos the shape of my leg is molded to make it fit me from wearing it so long). So this christmas i hope Santa/Santarina can get me new sandals which is as comfortable (Preferable not from ight market).blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

5.New handphone
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comI know that i might be asking too much but i have been using my Sony Ericsson W8001 for almost 4 years now... Since I'm graduating soon, I want a new handphone (Preferable the Samsung Jet Touch Screen phone, which i think is really cool!!!! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com) to celebrate my garduation and mark the begining of my career right?

4.A PSP GOI know I know...blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comIt is another greedy request. but i really really get jealous when kids have all the high tech gizmo while the adult slike me can only stare longingly at it from a farblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com. Forgive me... I'm only human to be tempted by material luxury...blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

3. More data space in my desktop

Due to my ignorance, I did not know that 80GB is too little for modern days usage. So now i'm suffering from a lack of space in my computer to save my artwork and also all the Hong Kong drama series which i download illegally from the net. (Oops... Does this disqualified me from the good boy list?)blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com. So this Christmas i wish to have more memory space for my future usage. (I'm not greedy.. i just need minimum 500GB of data disk) blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

2.My very own Scanner
I want to have my very own scanner because now whenever i want to scan my artwork into the PC i have to ask the help of Yam to scan for my behalf. Thus makes me post stuff slower because i have to wait for Yam to scan then email to meblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com. (Which she likes to do it in her own sweet time)blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com. So this year i really really want a scanner for myself for Christmas this year...

1. Staying in contact with my friends...

I'm going to graduate soon so highly possible I'm never going to see some of my college friends when they set out to adulthood. So i/m hoping that Santa/Santarina can help constantly remind them to keep in touch.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


Praying Hard to get his wish...
G-Devil

No comments: