Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Big Surprise for me!!

Read about Mimi here first.

I didn't know you can't tell a cat's gender until it is at least 8 months old... I always assume that it was a cat because of all it's feminine actions...

I feel so bad naming a male cat Mimi... What would his fellow cats say?

E.G: Mimi meets a stray cat...
Mimi: (Speaks in a gruff voice...) Hey you! This is my turf! GET OUT!!!!

Stray: Oops! Sorry. Didn't know this spot belongs to someone already. Sorry Mr.. Er? What's your name?

Mimi: People call me Mimi.. you can call me Mr Mimi.
Stray: What? Mimi? Which idoit named you? HAhaha!!! Such a manly cat but the name..Is MIMI!!!! (laugh non-stop!!) <>

Mimi: Hey! Stop laughing! (slowly slink away in shame)

Poor thing.. His Pride is all torn to shreds...
I did consider changing its name to something more manly like Tom or Jack, but It will only respond to me when i called it Mimi. (Sigh)

So i tot of calling him "Mimi" which is short for Mimilion.
(Sounds like a manly rich cat's name right?)

Wished his cat was a girl cat so that there was no hassle in changing names
G-Devil

No comments: