Sunday, February 7, 2010

Latest Addition to my family...

I should had posted about this months ago... but due to being busy playing "restaurant city" and reading manga at onemanga.com, i must have completely slipped my mind. Introducing to you all my first 4 -legged pet! Meet A-Mimi the cat...

Aww.. look at those adorable eyes...

Are you wondering why i said that this is my first 4 legged pet instead of just my first pet? That's because, it would be untruthful of me to say that this is my first pet since i have other pets before, for example my fishes ( No legged) and my pet spiders (8 legged), therefore this is my first 4 legged pet =))

For all of you who are thinking how much i bought this cute little thing for, the answer is RM0. I picked A Mimi up from the street one day when i was out buying Dvd. Pets is one of those things that i feel you don't have to dig into your wallet to get since there are hundreds of pets being abandoned by their owner. Thus, I'm often sigh silently when i hear people boasting about how much they had to spend to get their pets while there are millions of dogs and cats in SPCA and PAW waiting for a new owners. Anyways... Back to talking bout A Mimi!


A Mimi 4months old. (The night we found her)

What can i say about her? Hmm.. She's playful, attention seeking, rebellious and curious. Sometimes i wonder is she is more of a dog than a cat because she display more dog like behaviour than cat. For example, she wags her tail (Alot!) so very un-cat like, she follows me around the house and she likes to wait at the door when she hears me coming back. (Wait.. i think she like to pounce me when i go through the door).

Hey stop snapping pictures and feed me!!! (A Mimi 6-Months old)

DO YOU SEE WHAT IN THE BOWL? NOTHING!!! So hurry up and fill it

Being human and not understanding that she wants food i thought her standing there modeling for me as a very sweet act. (Normally she won't even sit still enough for you to pet her. She rather goes hunting around the house for plastic). So I wanted to give her a kiss...


Eww...GET AWAY FROM ME!!!! I dun wan human germs!!!

Occasionally, there will be times where she shows that she is comfortable around me by cuddling near me and then fall asleep. This is only on rare occasion cause normally she is much too proud to be seen as dependent.

She like to curl up and sleep on my bed after a long day or hunting
(A Mimi 10 months old)

Can't believe how fast they grow up....(Teary eyes)
G-Devil

No comments: