Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Nothing but mindless humour...


I thought of trying to blog a new kind of post called the "What's in the news today?"
Just bear with me and read it.. (Then leave a comment or something. That would be nice.)
*************************************************************************************




Morning Yam...








Morning GD!!My god!! you looked horrible today. What happen?





*grumble* I overslept today so i did not have enough time to dressed up for work. I admit i looked very hideous when i don't do my morning routine.




You hideous? Nah... you look dashing today*Shakes head no*. At least compared to Whitney Houston when she did not have time to put on her make up. Take a look at this.



Source: goodboygonebad.com



OMG*Mouth hanging loosely* Is that Whitney? She looks like some grouchy Indonesian maid who spend too much time under the sun... And... Is that a banana stuck in her hair?






I think that's a ribbon or a hair band... I can't really tell with all that wild unkempt hair choking it to death.





She looks more like a hobo then a Diva... She would make million in advertising in Make up Ads.



BEFORE

AFTER



Anyway, GD. Can I ask you a question?








*Wondering why is she asking him this question* Sure... What is it?







Do you think I have a saggy ass?







What? *Surprised at the totally ramdom question* Girl! You have a great ass. Every man like girls with a little bit of junk in their trunk.





Really? I was thinking of trying this product I saw in the WTH (Weird Things Happens) section of the news.




Source:Failblog.org




What? Since when people start wearing bra at the bottom? What does it do actually???






Well.. It says here that it works like a pushup bra and help lift your sagging buttock to give it a more firmer shape.




I bet you that they will create a "boob panties next to accentuate a women's cleavage. Who would ever want to buy that?






* Wanted to say something , and decided to change topic* Oh wow! Look at the time. I got to go.. Lots to do... * hurries away to buy bra*

************************************************************************************

Waiting for comments;
GDevil



No comments: