Sunday, September 12, 2010

I need to Workout more...

I seem to have developed a belly after not working out for some time.

I need to get back to my exercise routine.
Swimming, Running, Gym... What else can I do?
I thought if I trained vigorously enough, I will look like this;
However, I have been so out of shape lately that,
I end up hurting myself from exercising too hard...

************************************************************************************************
Recently I have been so busy with work that I have neglected working out
so much that I have become a bit err.. Porky.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

So for the past few days i have been working out so intensely:
Swimming, Running, and Weight lifting.

I was so convinced that if I work hard enough I would be able to get back to the shape I once was. (Slim and Fit)blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

However, instead of getting a slim body,
I end up pushing my body to hard and now I have aches all over my body. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comUgh.. The pain.

1 comment:

ronin said...

you were slim before?