Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Procrastinate...

For some reason, I always tend to procrastinate till the last minute to do things...

Yesterday, mum asked me to take out the trashed;
but I was busy playing a game, I forgotten.

2 hours later....
Procrastinate again...

4 hours after that, I still have not taken out the trash.
I better get out before I have to face Mum's fury.

(Shui Kia= Bloody child)
Lucky for me, by the time I got home.
Mum already forgotten what she was angry about.

**********************************************************************************************

I seem to have this habit of waiting until the last minute to do things.

Like just yesterday, my mother wanted me to take out the trash, but I was too busy playing game that I forgot all about it.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


2 hours later, mum reminded me again, "have you taken out the rubbish?". Being so engrossed in the game, I procrastinated again.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


After a total of 4 hours later, mum was furious that the trash is still there. I freakedblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com, and decided to get out of the house before I have to face her anger.


Fortunately for me, Mum calms down fairly quickly and by the time I got home, she already taken out the rubbish herself and forgot she was angry at meblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com.



Yes... I know. I'm a bad, bad son...
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Mum, please forgive this Shui Kia...
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments: