Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Looking for A Job (Part 1)

I received a call from a "office job" position I applied at the beginning of September. 
The Good News is: I'm Hired (Hurray!)
The Bad news is: I have to wait for 3 months before I can start work (Something about having some HR issue)


*******************************************************************************

Not wanting to be unemployed for another 3 months, I searched the classifieds for other job vacancy as an alternative.
Finally, by the end of the month, my hard work (of regularly sending hundreds of email) paid off.
I found another job related to sales and marketing.
 
When I got back home from my interview, I called the "Office Job" again to confirm again if I need to wait 3 months for the job...

 Suddenly, they told me that the HR issue has been settled... 
(Why never informed me earlier? #$%^)

 Now they wanted me to start work on the 1st of October. But few hours ago, I promised to start work at the "sales marketing" job on the 27th of September.


***************************************************************************************************************

Therefore, now i'm in a dilemma... Which job should I go for? 
(Suddenly it seems like everyone wants to hire me...)
 I literally feel like this... (@_@). I can't decide which job I wanted to take. 

Therefore, I decided to try the "Sales and Marketing job" first to see if I like it there or not to determine if I should let go of the "office job".

Wish me good luck!!!! 


No comments: